Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What’s going on?!!?

Hi Hi,

I skipped on a post yesterday So I shall make up for it with more pictures of what mischief I’ve been up to. Ok, actually, it’s no mischief at all. I’m a good boy alright?

Let me try to remember what happened on Monday… Ah yes, I went to the city. Went there to meet Susan. She went to the gym to do her usual exercise. She’s a feisty  little Asian girl, I swear. She runs on the treadmill at 11 – 12 speed for 40 mins. I’d be dead after 5 mins I think. Well, while she was trying to lose weight so she can look sexy in her bikini for summer (yuck, totally not interested), I went to do some cardio around the shopping centres in the city. I walked around the Strand and found this really nice chocolate shop called Haighs. I bought a small set of milk chocolate thins. And this tea shop to buy some tea leaves which came in little 50g packets. I wanted to try their “Silver Needles” and “Jasmine Pearls”

DSC00228 

DSC00234

DSC00235

Anywhos, I went to Bally just for the fun of it. I saw this absolutely gorgeous coat on their international website. I wasn’t really expecting to see anything there since it’s summer in Australia and we don’t usually get the Autumn-Winter collections till a season after Europe when it’s actually applicable here. But lo and behold! There on the rack was the most orgasmic coat I’ve ever perchance to lay my mortal eyes upon. It’s an espresso lamb shearling coat. It was quite heavy and completely lined with lamb shearling, even the hood. The sale assistant was really friendly. She helped me to try it on. The shoulders fit perfectly! That’s really rare for me to find anything that can fit my shoulders that nicely. The sleeves however, were too long. This fantastic epitome of fashion cost $8000. It was the only piece in Australia. The sales assistant rang up her manager and told her that the sleeves didn’t fit that well. The manager was willing to give me a 15% discount because that’s the only size they’ve got in Australia, being the only piece. That brought the price to $6800. Alterations would cost about $300. That would still be $7200, cheaper than getting it without alterations! I’m having serious fantasies about this coat. I need to find a rich suitor to get me that coat! I’m willing to sell my virginity for it! lol!

After Susan was done, we met at the tea centre. I had Ti Kuan Yin tea. It was quite mellow with a slightly sweet aftertaste. But the weather was absolutely blistering hot! We went for our appointment and then ran some errands. Well, they were her errands but I was being chivalrous and accompanied her. I left the city at 1600 hrs. Got home and studied! I manage to get updated till the where we stopped at in the chemistry lectures. It was really challenging to stay focused. Kept talking with Panda and すけべ ちゃん. I read everyone’s blog. It seems like a sad period for most of us. I hope this won’t last too long. We’re gay, so be happy!

That’s it for Monday. Now onto today! (Tuesday)

Today wasn’t all that interesting. It was my first lab session for Biology though. It was really simple stuff. Just learning how to use the microscopes and the scales crap. It ended pretty fast. There were 2 lectures today. First one was at 0900 hrs. It was about scientific literature, mainly primary intelligence like peer-reviewed scientific journals. It was a pretty dry lecture. The second lecture was at 1400 hrs. It was alot more interesting. We learnt about major cellular components of Eukaryotes, e.g. Cytoplasm, Ribosomes, endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi, Lysosomes, Mitochondria, etc.

In between the lab session and 2nd lecture, I went up and down campus. I thought I’d take a few pictures for you guys. It’s quite crappy but this is what the University of New South Wales is like. DSC00246 Introducing, the UNSW Library Lawn

DSC00247 Radial shades of grass

DSC00248 This is our ugly library…

DSC00249 The Main Walk

DSC00255 Going along the main walk. On the left in the Red Centre (Mathsy place) and to the right is the Webber Building (Artsy Fartsy place)DSC00250Welcome to the Scientia, only Engineering people get to use it…

DSC00254 The graduation ball. I gave it that name because all the graduates will take a picture with it with all their pretty outfits.

DSC00256 Dalton Computer Labs. It’s where I come to do the crappy pre-lab stuff for Chemistry. So quiet during the “holidays” Everyone else is on holiday except me… Ultimate gheyness!

That’s all for today dearies! Hope you liked the pictures!

Lurbs yew long time,

Jo(n)

6 comments:

Armanique said...

wah 8k for a coat.... i cld get 2 mac bk pro, stuffed myself with super gd food and countless number of threadless tees and nudie jeans!!! hahaha

Shiuji said...

Hey rice guy, since you are so rich, buy me all my new year cloth. thx... haha...

i have no chance for me to study in university, u r making me jealous.

garçon said...

unsw is so hot! why didnt i go there! *bangs myself on the head*

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

sweetie, how much you want to sell your virginity? i want to be your agent hehehe

ici said...

ooo~ tea!

boo! your school looks so much better than those in Vancouver.. o_o

garçon said...

ici, are you serious? UBC looks HOT too! oh my god! wait till you guys have a look at NUS! u'd probably puke blood! it KILLS your motivation to study!