Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dreamy guy in my dream coat

Hi  ya’ll!

It’s been a pretty slow day today. Got to wake up late. It was reeeeaaalllllyyyy hot today. I was dressed to the bare minimum. Mostly walking around in my skin. Nothing seemed to be able to cool me down. I did some chemistry today. Stuff from molecular structure and bonding. I’m not even sure if my understanding of the hybridization of orbitals is correct. The crappy tutorial didn’t come with any solutions. I hope I get it correct though.

Well, I was working through from lunch till the early evening. Got ready to go out with the family to a friend’s place for dinner. The journey there took ages. It was like an hour’s drive from my place to theirs. Thankfully, it had gotten cooler in the evening. Dinner was really good. We had a barbeque. I ate alot. I think I’m getting fat. If things progresses too far, I might have to join Panda at the gym.

Dad ended up talking for a looonnngggg time. I sat there and watch Lord of the Rings with the other “kids”. It was just my sister and their son, both 18 years old. The kid and I shared the same name. He’s taller than me :( So depressing. He’s like a giant… Meh… He’s a nice guy but seems a bit slow though and somewhat random. Ahaha. I’m such a horrible person. Anyways, we finally left at 2257 hrs and got home at 0010 hrs. We went through Anzac Bridge. I love going on that bridge. The night skyline against the glassy harbour water just felt so calming. We had to go through the city though. Seems like everyone was out clubbing tonight. On the way through the city, I saw a pretty yummy guy on the overhead bridge. I couldn’t make him out that clearly but overall, he’s do-able. ; ) We also went through Oxford St. That’s where all the gay people hang out and go clubbing. There were pretty long queues outside the clubs.  I felt like going out clubbing tonight but I can’t since there’s church tomorrow morning. Oh well…

Panda wasn’t on by the time I got home but I got the chance to talk to Yan. Oh and this is the picture of the $8000 coat from Bally. It’s absolutely orgasmic. I’d take the model along with the coat if I could :P

shearling I lurbs this long time! BUY ME PLEASE!!

That’s all for tonight,

Lurbs yew long time,

Jo(n)

5 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

why don't you visit the gay club there? you might be able to sell your virginity tonight if you visit there LOL

i just came back from barbecue as well... it was freaking cold here in taiwan tonight.

Armanique said...

yeah u shld go clubbing.... its fun meeting ppl there... maybe u can a guy there to buy u that coat? hahaha

garçon said...

i know what you mean about the model! when i first saw him, i was practically droodling and was hooked to his picture for some time!!! HOT HOT HOT! does he come with the coat? if he does, you should get the coat and mail the model to me!

Shiuji said...

yaaaaaaaa....I like clubbing... But go alone is stupid. so I have not been there for a long long long time. lol... but i will make sure I go during my birthday week.

TR said...

clubbin ? Hmm, i like it . But most of the times i went with my lovers . Otherwise , i would b molested . :(