Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hello everybody,

I won’t be around for about a week so I doubt I'll be able to blog. I’ll be leaving for Gold Coast in 4 hours time and it’s currently 0100 hrs. I’m suffering from a serious lack of sleep and back pains. This will be a very uncomfortable trip…

Anyways, I don’t have much time to ramble on about much but today I had chemistry. Met Yoshi again (duh, he takes the same course). But anywhos, met him at the Quad lounge and invited him to eat with us. He was quite quiet. I hope we didn’t scare him too much. Evelyn was so funny :D She knows I’m “happy”. We had a really good time doing the lab report during/after the final lecture today. I sat next to Yoshi during the lecture. Talked to him on msn as well :D I’m such a slut! lol!

On Thursday night, I went emo mode. I won’t elaborate too much about it. Here’s Emo-Jo for  you. Maybe it’s because I'll become an old fart tomorrow…

 

DSC004011 DSC003581DSC003721Picture 2971

  I look too yellow with my phone :(

Oh, I went to Westfield EastGardens looking emo with the family for grocery shopping. On the way back home, we went to look at the Christmas decorations put up by the neighbours. It’s really very pretty. 

DSC00374  DSC00376

DSC00377

DSC00383 DSC00384 DSC00385 DSC00386

DSC00387 DSC00388 DSC00389

Sorry for putting up so many pictures. I wish you guys were there with me to look at the lights :D Anyways, I really should go try to get some shut eye. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!

Lurbs yew all long time,

Jo(n)

6 comments:

Shiuji said...

remember to take more hot guy's picture for me... don just see yourself, must share...lol... I will miss you for a week.

Armanique said...

enjoy ur hols :)

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee.... i was horrified by your emo look!!!! LOL

you have spoilt your angel image!!!! disappointed.. :P

garçon said...

i wish i was there to look at lights too!!! they look awesome!

ici said...

waa~ the emo look is pretty... um... gothic? =X

pretty lights. i'd best check those out here in van this year and take some pics too. =]

TR said...

haha . check out my blog . i posted sth for u . ^_^