Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Hate This Part Right Here…

Hi hi,

I don’t know why, but I feel so irritable today. Possibly a really bad mood swing? It’s been worse, but it’s depressing how I'm PMS-ing like a biatch. Everyone seems to be facing problems now.

I’ve got up at 1000 hrs and finished up chemistry tutorial 4 at 1200 hrs. Went to make some lunch and came back to take a look at tutorial 5. It was utterly disheartening. The amount of questions in that tutorial was equivalent to 2 and a half tutorials put together. I was totally put off by it.

I gave up on chemistry for today and went to study for Biology. It was really hard to concentrate. I was distracted by the slightest thing. It took a really long time to finish a set of lecture notes and I had 4 in total to cover. I tried making notes but I don’t feel like I’ve retained anything from all that.

I went to the Lineage 2 website and had a look at the screenshots. It brought back so many wonderful memories.

Shot00148 In a warm embrace - Kamael Male and Female

Shot00021 This was a fun transformation. It sucks if you’re a mage class though.

Shot00138 I’m a pretty unicorn now! =D

I really feel like playing L2 again. Anyone wants to join? =D

Lurbs yew long time

Jo(n)

10 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

mood goes ups and downs everyday... it's normal sweetie...

a shoulder to lean on during bad times help your mood gets better :P

faster get one for yourself now ^_^

Armanique said...

well im sure u get over with it soon! :)

SIMMY said...

my best way to relax from the exam or study, is sleep sleep, and keep sleep. haha

Shiuji said...

lol... what is tat game,... nice graphic... i would like to join! teach me how to play... I m not kidding... i play online game..

Kevin Retuya said...

its like RF online.. i like that game so much!

ici said...

5d get bf ar! you need to release the sexual tensions!

and lin2 so old now... <_<

don't let game bother your studies!

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
z said...

hey jon! i prefer using the term andropause instead of pms, but its all the same... =(

TR said...

haha . your mood swings like a weather . haha . Are we from the same group . hurry up ! get a guy n lose yr virginity .LOL

Ad Infinitum said...

lol andropause! that's a good one. Ici, it's getting cooler now! Have you tried kamael? They have the sluttiest dance ever, it totally suits my personality. and the "ugh" sound they make when they get hit is just hilarious