Monday, December 1, 2008

T’was A Good Dream

I had the most peculiar dream this morning. I’ve never had anything like it before. Everything is quite fragmented but this is what I can remember and have pieced together.

I saw myself in a living room. White walls, white carpet and a long white sofa. There were two pretty hot Asian guys on that sofa with me. 1 of them was reclining at the other end of the sofa while the other was sitting closer towards me, hugging a red pillow. In my hands, I was holding a petrified Mata Mata

800px-matamata-turtle-2048x1536-tm

why am I made suddenly made of stone?”

We talked for a bit, I forgot the dialogue we had but I somehow ended up joking that if he was already attached, I was going to hit him with my petrified mata mata. He laughed and apologetically said that he was already taken. He slid off the couch and sat on the floor, hugging the red cushion. I tossed the mata mata at him and crawl towards the other hot Asian guy lying down on the couch.

Soon I was in between his legs and looking face-to-face with him from above. I asked him if he had a boyfriend and he smiled and said no. He proceeded to gently put his warm hand behind the nape of my neck and slowly pulled me in. My heart started to palpitate as the distance between our lips diminished. He confidently had his eyes closed and I proceeded to do the same. Despite being shrouded in a world of darkness, I could still clearly picture his soft pink lips meeting with mine. They were warm like the radiance from the Spring sun, yet burning with passion. I was exhilarated and  anxious at the same time. I could feel my bottom lip quivering slightly but he reassuringly positioned his free hand on the small of my back.

Swelling with more confidence, I gently bit his lower lip and he let out an almost inaudible moan and where the slight partition of his lips were, I focused the attention of my lips. We had kissed again, this time it was riddled with desire. His tongue seductively slipped through the narrow gap between my lips and teased my tongue. I mimicked his tongue’s every twist, flick,  stroke until we were entwined, convoluted like a pair of vivacious serpents in the damp lair created by the convergence of our mouths.

So engrossed in our debauchery that we almost didn’t realize someone else was coming into the room. I quickly slid off him, onto the floor with one arm draped over his torso and with the other hand, made a “V” pose to create the pretence that we were posing for a picture as the other Asian hottie with the red cushion and stone mata mata had his phone out and was playing with it. The one of the sofa deduced what I was planning and made a “V” sign with his fingers as well.

Well, that’s the end of the dream. I felt quite confused about the whole thing as I never had anything like this. Above anything else, it felt more romantic than erotic.

After deliberating it with Panda, I guess that I want the romance more than sex. To be able to lie in his snug embrace, feeling like nothing in this world could harm me as long as he was there to protect me, to feel him gentle caressing me, to share a kiss exuding passion and love, to feel his heartbeat resonating to mine, to love and be loved in return.

Lurbs yew long time,

Jo(n)

6 comments:

Armanique said...

hahaha i can like visualise the whole thing... seems more romantic than lust... well its gd to dream once in awhile i guess... :p

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

eerrr... a romantic + lustful yet literature posting... great job sweetie :P

Ad Infinitum said...

thanks, i want to kiss my hot asian guy now, wherever he may be :(

Hey, do you guys see my updates on your blogger dashboards? I've changed my blog address so it might not show. I think re-following the blog would solve the problem :)

Shiuji said...

Jon, you have a same thinking as mine. Romentic nicer than sex, but sex still important la..

I also wanna have such a dream. Sweet...romentic...

garçon said...

you changed your bloggy add?

Ad Infinitum said...

yea i did. Sorry for not announcing it before hand :P make me a scarf when i go back in feb garçon! ;)