Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Day of Summer Term

G'd day mates,

I'm using the computers at the Law Library at Uni to type this blog. So far, I've had my first biology lab for BABS 1201. It was absolutely gay, even by my standards, which says alot! I got to Uni at around 0900 hrs. Class didn't start until 1000 hrs so I escaped to the main library to use the computers. I couldn't access blogspot from the main library which was really crappy. The "1" key doesn't work on the stupid keyboard either. But I did manage to get onto ebuddy and went on MSN. I saw Kevin online and bitched about how miserable life is. It was good. Haven't had the chance to chat with him for a few days so it was pretty good. That cheered me up a bit. I was also chatting with Elsie while waiting for time to trickle by. There was a hot guy that came in and sat diagonally opposite me. I could perv on him without looking too awkward. Ahahaha, I'm such a slut it's unbelievable. He had nice legs. I think he plays soccer by the look of it.

I left the library for class at 0950 hrs just as hot guy was leaving as well. Today's lab was so pathetic! We just covered the safety procedures, seating plan and a short quiz (on the first lesson). After that, we adjourned to the car park to be enlightened by the "this is the evacuation assembly area" speech. We had ended class at 1050 hrs. I had nothing to do until 1400 hrs when I had the Biology lecture.

Langer was doing the same class as me. We went to the bookstore to pick up his lab manual for chemistry and then to the ARC store to get a file. Went to Maccas to get a Chocolate Frappe. It's so decadent! I think I'm going to get fat soon but then I've had to walk up and down the bastard steps I think I lost more weight than i had actually gained. Came back to Uni to use the computers at Law Library. So here I am, with 3 mins left till i get logged out from the computers. =) How exciting... I have a chemistry tutorial tomorrow and I didn't think to bring my chem tutorial questions. So I'm basically stoning in front of the computer, watching youtube and blog hopping until 1400 hrs when I have to trek all the way to upper campus biomedical theatre for this afternoon's lecture. Sigh... Oh, on a more positive note, there's a slightly-above average hot guy in the other lab. I'll probably get to see him again during lecture.

Well, that's all for now.

Lurbs yew long time,
Jo

8 comments:

Shiuji said...

Really lo... So jealous.. So many hot guy in uni... haiz... I oso wan to study in uni...T.T

ici said...

heh~ you concentrate like i do! gotta look at those hot guys instead of doing homework XP

heh~ thx for sharing your tea knowledge! i think i'll go seek those out over the weeks while waiting for a job.

I tried recording my playings for those songs, though i get a bit self-conscience on my ability to play it perfectly... i'll try when i can though =]

z said...

i missed first days. i have so much fun going over what we were expected to learn for the next 3 months. haha... i can't believe u actually blogged about his nice legs!

z said...

go go go

u r updating blog daily now! what happend?

Ad Infinitum said...

it's because of you!! I usually have my own personal diary which I update but since i started blogging again, i stopped writing in it. that's even more sad... it was the only chance i got to use my fountain pen XD
and yea, that guy did have sexy legs!

ici: record it anyways, i have confidence in your abilities!! :D

shiuji: Not all uni guys are hot. Well, you could hang around the enterance and watch hot guys come out or pretend you study there :D

garçon said...

oh my gosh! i haven't done guy-watching in AGES, ever since my bitch-bud moved to San Francisco! i missed those days... it gives you the motivation to go to school early to steal a few glances at them boys before class!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

jon, better dont miss the chance... approach him ya...

i use to write my own diary as well but have stopped it due to the same reason LOL

Ad Infinitum said...

Is it because of kevin? I bet it is, he always has this sort of effect on people :p I feel statistical analysis is calling for a survey! I wonder how many people have started/restarted blogging because of him :p It's all your fault kevin! hahaha