Monday, November 10, 2008

Final Exam for Semester 1

Hmm, what's been happening since my last post? Let's see...

On saturday evening, went out to Roy and Sean's place to celebrate Klement's birthday and Wayne's belated birthday. Yes, killing 2 birds with 1 stone is the efficiency that everyone wants... It was good. We had pizza for dinner, Georgina is officially evil incarnate! She comes up with the most diabolical birthday "surprises" ever. I'm quite relieved that she won't be around during my birthday. I hope she doesn't have a successor to continue her diabolic legacy. Tabitha baked a pretty good oreo cheesecake for Klement and I think it was Georgina that made ice-cream balls for Wayne. Poor Wayne. Lol. He was ordered to finished up 7 balls I think. By the time we were done camwhoring at the event and discussing the coming week's plan, it was almost close to 2310. The last bus to my place from Kingsford is at 2354. By the time we got to the bus stop, it was already 2320 and I had missed my 2310 bus. I gave up on waiting and took the bus with Jeffrey. I had to walk alone in the dark inside the bowels of Malabar to reach my house. Oh, there is a high security prison on the way to my place. It was rather intimidating but I had the accoustic excellence of Shure earphones blasting music from Within Temptation to bolster up my courage.

Sunday was the same as always. Church, grocery shopping, back home for lunch, long nap, dinner, and substituted activities to pass the time. I had a good chat with Kevin about ... i forgot what it was we were talking about. It seems like our conversations since Sunday has progressed to derogatory banter which is highly entertaining. It just debases our intellect by 85%. I'm his slut specimen and he's my chinky-eyed ecologist. This was established on Monday night.

Monday was pretty fun. I went to the city with Bee Bee to get waxed. Our appointment was at 1300 and 1315 but the bus was being a biatch as always and took ages to move. Somewhere en route to the city, there seemed to have been competition between 399 (which was the bus we were on) and L94 (which is another bus that takes the same route, except it's an express bus). We were hoping to catch the L94 as it would have been faster. Sadly, we missed our golden opportunity as there was only one instance when our bus overtook the L94. Anywho, we made it there about 5 mins late which wasn't that bad. I didn't get Christina who had waxed me the previous two times but I did get Sarah C which Susan acclaimed to have been an expertise at eyebrow waxing. Indeed her style was different to Christina's and I prefer Christina's thoroughness. Oh, when Sarah waxed my lips and chin which had painstakingly took a month and a half to grow, I started bleeding everywhere. It was pretty painful. After the waxing, brought Bee Bee to the tea centre. She wasn't much of a tea connoisseur so I order Yin Zhen (Silver Needles) tea for myself. I got my new phone second-hand today too! So I was trying to capture the silver needles on camera but it's pretty hard.
So the white flulffy looking things inside the cup is actually alot of these silver needles inside. This picture doesn't really do it justice but that's the best I've got. We left the city at 1400 and headed for Kingsford because Bee Bee needed to consult the optometrist regarding the prescription of her new pair of specs. She got a transcript from him and we went to Eastgardens to hand over the pair of specs along with the transcript so that the lenses can be changed. Had McDonalds for lunch. It's so unhealthy but it's mighty tasty! I had a double quater pounder burger. It was really good. We got home at 1630 ish and I just bummed at home, pontificating nonsense with Kevin on MSN, preparing my notes for tomorrow's exam... yea, that's about it. Apart from killing the big mother spider in my room after a series of deliberation with Kevin (actually, it was more like Kevin: Don't kill the spider. Me: I'm squishing it anyways. That basically what went on.) I do not like insects, period!

Anywhos, exam tomorrow. I need to sleep early so I can look pretty in the morning and stun the examiner and copy off someone while he's distracted.

Lurbs yew long time,
Jo


2 comments:

z said...

go to thailand, thats where u belong. thats ur "calling." haha I love the naria soundtrack.

==

and baby chinky eyed monkeys! monkeys rulez.....

Ad Infinitum said...

you are so mean to me!! DIE EVIL OFFSPRING OF THE CHINKY-EYED MONKEYSS!!!