Saturday, January 17, 2009

Which to pick?

With too many choices, things get complicated. It’s such a bitch to pick really… University time table for Semester 1 2009 is really screwed up, I will really need to get that sorted out soon… As for my haircut, I’ve found a few pictures of what I think I might like to try. Will get the hair stylist to give me his best opinion.

 

They’re all medium – long in hair length. So yea, will have to see if my current hair length will be suffice and all those other nitty-gritty factors.

Tonight’s date with A might be cancelled. He has some problems with a $500,000 deal caused by one of the staff members so he has to go do some damage control. I might see him, I might not. As long as I’m still in the city and he’s available. Today is sorta my “last night of freedom” before a massive cramming session for this Summer term’s exams. I will be sitting for my exams prior to the scheduled date so yea… it’s a real bitch.

Anyways, I’m feeling really tired now. Might go get some rest before I go for my haircut.

Lurbs yew long time,

Jo(n)

7 comments:

m a r v z said...

LOL ~ at your university timetable choices :)

wow -- and you are still planning to keep the long hair despite the 40> degrees celcius average in sydney ?

go to the city bro (y); beats staying at home - you might bump into him and have dinner; or as a worst case scenario, you might awkardly bump into me !

Armanique said...

hahaha hope ur date with A will work out and yesh work hard for the next sem in uni :)

z said...

i left mine medium too...

get ur schedule sorted! these things is a matter of death or instant death....(or no life or instant no life)

Shiuji said...

so busy? exam comming lo... gambate ne? muarkksss...

Got Mr.A don1 me le...T.T

~eRiC~ said...

Hmm, so which one do u prefer?I like Chase Crawford's one...Lol

Kham said...

short hair is suitable for you. take your initiative to date A if you wish to start the relationship.

動 Orson said...

1st 1 not bad...
haa...