Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I know it’s not exactly accurate to the hour, but I’d like to wish my two online mothers a wonderful Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Mummy Willy and Mummy Daren!

Some have dedicated moving poems, others have magnificent works of art, yet I have none for you, except my heart as a friend. These past few months that I have known you have been absolutely delightful. I’ve never laughed so hard or looked forward to seeing a bunch of people online to talk crap with so much in my life.  I wish you lasting satisfaction and happiness in your life and undying love.

This is no birthday song, but I thought it was pretty nice so this is for you.

Once again, Happy Birthday! Lurbs yew long long time!

Best Wishes and Best Regards and Lotsa Lurbs,

Jo(n)

8 comments:

z said...

Disney! true love's kiss.. so romantic!! ^______^

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

so romantic sweetie muacksssss ^_^ the time here is 11 hours behind aussie, thx for your early birthday wishes.

MUMMY LURBS YEW SWEETIE ^_^

Shiuji said...

Kevin... you want true love kiss? i can give u... *@*

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely sweety wishes~~mummy so proud of you (am i being too dramatic~~LOL~~)

DavidCheng said...

ooOOOoOOooOo!!!
Enchanted!
I loved that movie.. <3

TR said...

cool

ici said...

lol~ so much cutesie kissings XP

savante said...

Online mothers? :P