Sunday, January 18, 2009

OMG, what happened to my hair?!?!

55chacecrawford3

I basically narrowed my preferred hairstyle to these 2.

For the cute Asian guy’s hairstyle, sadly, my hair wasn’t long enough yet so I though, alright, it’s Summer now and hot as hell, I’ll save that hairstyle for Winter. It would go well with my Winter wardrobe. So hottie Chase Crawford’s hairstyle it is! I told the hairstylist that I’d like to keep my fringe and sideburns longer because it’s more versatile (for the occasional emo look with the black skinny jeans). The hairstylist just took a glance at the picture and I thought to myself, wow, he must either be very good or I’m in for a hell of a month of horrendous hair… On with the snipping, my lovely locks floated onto the tiled floor like autumn leaves. At the start, things were looking optimistic but alas, the massacre that ensued was utterly … disappointing… Not only had he given me the same hairstyle as the last 3 times I’ve been there, he had chopped off my lustrous fringe. To summarise everything, no Chase Crawford hairstyle, no fringe… When I asked which picture of the 2 pictures I had shown him earlier did this hairstyle he gave me resemble, he seemed relatively lost for words and pulled off a “it’s a bit of an in between. Guy’s hairstyle are almost the same, it’s just the method of styling.” I think that was the conversation that was going on. I was too disillusioned to remember the exact words. I will have to make do with what I’ve got for now. Hopefully by the time it grows longer, I’ll be able to mimic the Chase Crawford style. For the time being, it’s distasteful hair for me… I’ll have to use all my skills to try to create something presentable out of this mess… I don’t hate the haircut per se, it’s just not what I wanted though… :(

The date with A was cancelled. He did apologise for it and I completely understand his position. It will be highly unlikely for me to meet him again until I return from Singapore. Oh well, c’est la vie… I had a chat with Marvin last night. Avoid him at all cost! He’s so mean to me! ahahaha, just joking Marvz. He’s a pretty interesting fella. He labelled me an East Side Snob. I’m rather hurt from his defamatory dictum! Well, at least I'm not a … I think he put it was West Side Idiots… Can’t remember : )

The one in black is the first style I tried when I got home last night. The one where I’m in blue is a more toned down style I was trying today. Probably would look better if I had a longer fringe… I was using my Audio Technical Asadazakura wood ear-fit head phones in the picture. I don’t have the heart to bring that out of the house. I’d cry it someone scratched it :(

I have to get my crappy essay for Biology done :( This should be the last essay assignment for Summer Term. But I’m going to go take a nap now… Feeling rather sleepy… Colour of contact lenses for the next 2 weeks : Green

That’s all for now.

Lurbs yew long time,

Jo(n)

9 comments:

TR said...

it's ok . u r still cute .LOL . gimme some so hai pose. PLZZZZ . ,^_^

Armanique said...

ur hairstyle looks like tony... hahaha nw both of u are twins... lol

Shiuji said...

nice ah... style as the 1st pic.. nice.. i like it... lol...

hughug...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

OMG sweetieeeeee.... *faint*

Ad Infinitum said...

oh no, it's that bad that I made Willy faint :(

m a r v z said...

just imagine what your hair would be like if you were doing my sports or experienced one week in my life ... it would be dry and callous from all the salt from the sea and sweat :)

m a r v z said...

... must be an east side thing

Kham said...

You look girlish with short hair. No wonder Willy faints :)

Ad Infinitum said...

It's a good thing then that i avoid the sun like the plague and use a hair mask twice a week :p yay for wonderful hair!