Monday, January 12, 2009

Despondency

Hi ya’ll,

Sorry for not blogging in a while. It’s been pretty hectic for the first week back at Uni’s Summer Term. The holidays are way too short! Absolutely outrageous! Biology has been as fun as always (labs are fun, lectures are fun for sleeping although sleeping during a lecture was never my intention). Chemistry on the other hand has been quite a  depressing wreck. Within 2 days, we covered thermodynamics. Usually this would take about 1 week I’m estimating during the normal semester. What a fool I was to think I could tackle this colossal undertaking which under normal circumstances would already prove to be a challenge, furthermore, with a Biology as another one of my core subjects on top of it! On a more positive note, Summer Term ends on the 30th January. Alluding to the melancholy that comes so lovingly attached to this brief flicker of happiness are the final exams. Chemistry and Biology to be scheduled on the 2nd and 4th of February respectively, I’ve had no choice but to request to sit for the exams on an earlier date due to my flight plans to Singapore on the 1st February. This is entirely THEIR FAULT! It was clearly stated on the University Calendar that Summer Term was to end on the 30th January 2009. With this, it means I’ll need to be packed for Singapore as well as fully prepared for my exams before the 30th.

I’ve spent the whole of this weekend attempting to complete Chemistry tutorial 7. I spent 4 hours mulling over 8e which dealt with equivalence points. That was the most depressing 4 hours in quite a while. Each failed attempt to obtain results that corresponded with the provided answer just brought me ever so much closer to the dark side… After getting distracted from a Skype conversation with David, I decided to concede to failure and move onto the 8f which was so much more easier. I decided to revisit my old friend, 8e. The next 10 minutes were … magical! I felt like screaming “Eureka”! I finally cracked the devious bastard! Victory is mine! I adjourned to the kitchen for some victory ice-cream as the weather was unfathomably sweltering! To think it was only 21 degrees yesterday! Bliss is indeed short-lived… My celebrated triumph over the Machiavellian 8e was reminiscent of the weather when up from the ashes of vanquished 8e arose question 9! Oh My Guan Yin Ma! Somebody save me! Along with my victory ice-cream, my happiness melted away… After attempting the confounded question about 10 times in 2 hours, I’ve decided to acquiesce to defeat. Failure seems to have taken a liking to me and we’re becoming more than just acquaintances. I feel a love-love-Daren-Kevin type relationship with Failure coming along…

Tomorrow/today/Monday, I’ll have to prepare for my Biology test on enzymes on Tuesday. God, I have no idea what to study for. This freaking sucks… And on top of that, I still have tutorial 8 to get done, and get a proper education in Thermodynamics. What the heck is E°red?!?!  This week will be organic chemistry. I am royally screwed…

Digressing from my epic tale of the love-hate relationship I have with Chemistry, I did managed to chat with A today. We webcammed for a bit while I was raptured into Chemistry heaven! He makes me smile with his entertaining attempts at flirtation. Well, I’m not going to say too much about what “stuff” went on in our conversation but I might most probably see him again this Friday after lectures or on Saturday. Confirmations have yet to be made but the prospects seems in favour of this decision. Oh, and I bought a new Logitech keyboard online. It’s sleek and has illuminated laser etched keys! Now I can type in the dark! Typing in the middle of the night has never been more fun!

I found some camwhoring pictures I took a while back when I was bored and it was hot. And a gay skanky pose I pulled while camming with David.

DSC005951 Depressed

DSC006061 I don’t usually dress this slutty, it was just really hotDSC006351 Come closer and I shall whisper sweet nothings in your ear, beware, for it may be the last thing you’d ever hear.DSC006431 The façade that hides the turmoil within

That’s all for today. I’ll try to take more interesting pictures.

Lurbs yew long time,

Jo(n)

6 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

happy to hear A dates you again sweetie...

and you look so sexy in those photos... *swallowing my saliva now

hehe muacksss

z said...

jon, u are so slutty! ahh! i hope wear tank tops all the time. makes me feel like u are about to rip it off ur chest

good luck on ur exam.. enzymes eh?!

Shiuji said...

ooo. someone is coming back to Singapore. Should I block all the plane coming in? hehe...

Go study la, don't go chat room so much...

Kevin Retuya said...

lol thats pretty good! gooo for it ^_^ =P nice pics

garçon said...

good luck for your test ya! and quit slutting around...hahaha

Armanique said...

looks like u are having fun :)