Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gloomy Sunday

Silence! I keeeel you!!

Hi again,

Nothing much happened today out of the ordinary. It was friggin' cold when I went to church in the morning (serious lack of sleep), came back home for lunch. Today's lunch was different. The parents invited some church friends over for lunch. It was pretty good. Snowie was locked in the sun room because one of the little girls were scared of dogs. Snowie's a big whinger. Could hear him whinging from the dining room. After lunch was done, Bee Bee carried him out. We convinced little Joy to pat him. Snowie's such an attention whore. Probably rubbed off on me :p Drank alot of tea today. We made Genmaicha (玄米茶). It had a more grassy-herbaceous flavour to it. It went well with the pie Steven bought.

By the time everyone had left, it was already 1600 hrs. Despite knocking back many cups of tea, I hopped into bed. Woke up at 1900 hrs and went for the evening service with the parents. After that we headed for East Gardens to do some grocery shopping. Came back home for dinner. Dinner ended at around 2200 hrs. I was bored and miserable from reality (elaborated last blog entry) so I decided to make almond pudding. After stirring frantically for 10 mins over a hot stove, I was quite pleased with the consistency but then I realised I had shot myself in the leg as there was a thick layer of froth at the top. I tried to remove as much of it as possible. It was painstakingly long. Well, I popped it into the fridge to harder. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll feel better when it's done. I've got canned longans ready as well.

It's currently 0003 hrs and I'm looking around my room, thinking of what to do while listening to Viva La Vida by Coldplay. I went to check on the new blog posts by all the hot guys. All of them were really interesting. Their lives are alot more fascinating than mine, that's for sure.

Tomorrow, I will have to called the school of Biological Sciences and ask them if the exam date for the Summer Term has been confirmed on the 4th Feb. I swear, that is the biggest hoax ever! On the academic calender it stated that the Summer Term starts from the 24th Nov '08 to the 30th Jan '09. Trusting that the academic calendar wouldn't lie to me, I had already booked my flight back to Singapore on the 1st Feb. The worst case scenario is that I drop BABS 1201 - Molecules, Cells & Genes... Wee... Massive fun ensues... I hope Chemistry for the Summer Term wouldn't be as much of a pain as BABS. I will have to do some summer-cleaning tomorrow as well. I have been neglecting my sword maintenance for a long time. I really hope they haven't developed rust otherwise, I'd be spending the next few days trying to remove the rust without scratching the blade. I'll have to re-moisturise my whip for ici too. ;p

Bah, I've got nothing else to whinge/bitch/whine/talk about. So I'll take some emo pictures of myself with my webcam.

Silence! I keeeel you! Bah, I will need to clean alot of these tomorrow...

emo-ness

Lurbs yew long time,
Jo

4 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

hi jon, you are cool with sword. wow... noticed that you couldn't spend your CNY in singapore. that's really pathetic...

wanna learn piano? i taught someone in church b4 but i am a brutal piano teacher hehehe the students are afraid of me... LOL

TR said...

u sound a bit down today . cheer up . everbody has their own interesting stories including yours.;)

ici said...

sword + emo is not a good mix unless for kinkyness!

ooo~ you like tea! any weird type of tea you'd recommend?? =]

Ad Infinitum said...

thanks for reading guys! Willy and ici, the both of you can teach me how to play the piano. All I can play is the saxophone and that isn't as hard as the piano, just have to remember to breathe :P.
Thanks yann, sure everyone has their own interesting stories but it seems like everyone else's is way more interesting than my whingeing