Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all looking forward to the new year. Sadly, I'm not feeling that enthusiastic about it. According to the economic forecast, the only thing worth looking forward to is the increase in the Aussie dollar.

Today, my eldest sister went back to London. I was planning to go to the city early in the morning to buy some stuff from L'Occitane since they're having a sale but I wanted to sleep more. I ended up getting up at 11 45 hrs. I took my time to get ready but it was really hot today. We left for the airport at 1400 hrs. I gave Prissy a hug. That would be the last I'd see of her for a while. Dad and Mum dropped me off at Kingsford and I caught the bus to the city. It was pretty crowded in the city but damn there were hotties all over the place! Really! WOW! I went to L'Occitane only to be rudely surprised that they didn't get word from head office about the sale. I pretty much went there for nothing then. They ran out of the shampoo and conditioner I wanted to get anyways. The hair products from L'Occitane is really good! Made my hair feel... orgasmic! :D I walked around the city for a while and met up with Susan at the Body Shop. She was the manager today at the George St branch. It was good to see her again after a long while. We chatted for quite a bit. I went home at 1630.

I basically bummed around at home and chatted on MSN with all the other lovely bloggers. You guys are wonderful~ Lurbs yew all long long long time. I got to know David today through Kevin. Thanks for expanding my circle of friends : ) I convinced the lovely bloggers to send me new year smses. Thanks Willy, Yanny, David and Kevin!

At the moment, it's 4 mins till 2009. I'm on my laptop in front of the television outside. It's so warm. I really wish I was at Darling Harbour watching the fireworks. They had something called the "Creation Thunder" which was prelude fireworks till the big 5 million dollar BOOM at the stroke of midnight. They basically recreated a lightning storm using fireworks. It looks spectacular even on tv, how much more would that be live! They had a recap of the events that happened in 2008. International, Political, Entertainment and all that. The most memoriable of which is the apology given by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd to the Australian Stolen Generation.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Lurbs yew guys lots and lots. May you find lasting happiness in this coming year and with all your endeavours.

Blogger: Dashboard

6 comments:

Shiuji said...

I wish to send you also la.. but i don have your hp number leh...

z said...

haha happy new year~

i cant sleep..insomnia...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

happy new year sweetie... i am happy to received your text messages though... muacks

Armanique said...

happy new year jon. i was at fren's bbq till late :)

TR said...

happy new year . tks for yr msg . i was sleeping at that moment +_+

~eRiC~ said...

Wahh...all exchange msges geh... i only got willy's number......happy new year jon!!!