Sunday, January 4, 2009

The First Date

Hello everyone!

I had my first date today with this scrumptious Aussie guy, let’s just call him A for now. Anyways, I got up at 0830 hr today with only 4 hours of sleep because I was worried about a friend last night.

Anyways, I had to leave the house to catch the 0930 bus to the city. It was pretty crowded today. I think there’s some footy match going on at Moore Park. Oh well, I felt so tired. Got off at David Jones at 1045. My appointment was at 11 00 but I went earlier anyways and had was out by 11 30. Sarah C did a very thorough job today. Maybe it’s because I was the first customer.

I went off to QVB after that to pick up my stuff from L’Occitane. After that I went hunting for diamonds as a gift for A. Finally found a place which sold them in the size I wanted.

 

emporio-armani-diamonds-cologne-men

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men

I waited for him for some time because he was quite smashed for a party last night. I waited outside Myers and watched the buskers performed. There were quite a few hot guys that walked by. Some of them were carrying their gym bags. Yummilicious!

I met him outside Hilton Hotel which was a 2 minute walk away from where I was standing previously. He couldn’t drive into that lane anyways. A has quite a charming smile, manly voice and beautifully mysterious eyes. He drove us around as we were pretty indecisive about what to have for lunch, I ended up deciding on steak. We had gone from the city, down to Bondi Beach and back to the city to Darling Harbour and had steak at Oscars. He paid for it since he didn’t get me anything. =) He’s adorable. We had a good chat and the sent me home afterwards. He stopped outside my house and we hugged and kissed. (It was nothing erotic but he said my lips tasted like candy *blushes*)

It was quite a good first date I would say. I hope there’ll be a second one but considering that Uni starts again on Monday, I don’t really know. Gosh…

Anywhos, that’s all for now.

Lurbs yew long time,

Jo(n)

11 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

Ooo, i didnt knw that... i wanna dig more about that outta you!!lol
all the best neways...^^

z said...

sounds like a great start, keep it up! for the hoorde!

Shiuji said...

wuuu... you are going to lose your virgin soon... Willy cant have your virgin luuuuu.... haha..

Wish you really found a nice hubby...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

sweetie, i'll pray he dates you again ^^ muaks...

Armanique said...

looks like more dates coming out... sure fill in the details yeah, and i mean all hahahaha

garçon said...

first date!!!! i'm so happy for you! i love first dates! its always so romantic! and diamonds for the first date?! that's awesome!

ici said...

keep dating! who knows what will happen =]

TR said...

is it mr A , the A stands for an apple? Oops , you re dating an apple . :P . tks jon ,anyway . I am sick today with flu . :(
gotta rest well.

Unknown said...

It is so sweet~~~
I wish I can meet someone like that~~
Keep it up~~

Chruzz said...

Hi, Jon kor kor...
Haha... As expected, I miss you all...
^__^ Haha... Forcing myself nt to on9 but I still on9 to look at u all blog...

Hehe...

Jia you lo, Jon kor kor...

Kevin Retuya said...

omg!!! wow ^^ go go go go go go go go