Thursday, February 12, 2009

Le Escapades de Singapura

Outside Queensway Shopping centre, opposite Alexandra Fire Station


Hello,



Sorry for the long absence. I've been out alot. I'll try to summarise things since there'd be alot of bitch about if i didn't. Continuing with the second day of the Kuching trip, it was raining alot. We went to visit the last one remaining from my grandparent's generation, my grand aunt. She's quite hilarious and in rather excellent condition given her age. We spent quite a while there. Spent a long time searching all over Kuching for this traditional delicacy called Kueh Jalah (I think that's how it spelt. That's how it sounds like anyways). Went to a relatively new shopping complex called Spring for dinner. The size wasn't too bad. Went back to my cousin's house and played with their 7 dogs while my niece had to get ready to go to bed for school tomorrow. My aunt brought us back home to rest.
The following day we were scheduled to leave back to Singapore at 16 25 hours. We had lunch with my grandaunt at this restaurant called Heritage. It was pretty good. Alot of food. I bought myself diamonds at DFS. Got back to Singapore around 17 30 hrs. The flight was pretty fast. Took a taxi to my uncle's place at Bukit Timah. Their house is reaaalllly big! Had dinner at their place and caught up with my younger cousins. Went to bed early, had to go to church the next day.
The church hall was renovated and was larger since the last time I was there. My dad had informed the pastor that we'd be in Singapore and going to church so there was no way my sister and I could have skipped church. We left after the service and went to Orchard. Met up with my cousin who's the same age as me. Had tea at Royal Copenhagen. It's my favourite tea place in Singapore. Had Earl Grey Tea with blueberry cheesecake and scones. It was really good. Caught "Bride Wars" before meeting up with my older sister for dinner at Great World City. We went to Crystal Jade for dinner. Picked up some stuff from her place and went back home.
On Monday, we went to town, withdrew our daily allowance of S$200 and went shopping around. In the afternoon, went back to my NS camp with 2 of my camp mates to visit some of our officers. The new guys cold slack off so much, we were rather envious! In the evening, my sister went to meet her friend, and I had dinner with Sukebe, Yang, and Sukebe's friend Gerald. (Sukebe said he was hot. I trusted him. I was disappointed.) We had dinner at Din Tai Fung. Sukebe paid for me because he made me wait for him. :p After dinner, Gerald left and we had dessert at Swensens with James. I left early because my little sister was waiting for me outside to catch a taxi back home.
The next few days have been pretty much the same, out to the city, withdraw our allowance from our bank accounts, shop till our feet hurt, have dinner, come back home, sleep. Today (11th Feb) was slightly different. I went to Vivo City, this massive shopping mall. I spent about... $140 on clothes today. It was fun. Had dinner with one of my friends, Alvin who works as a marketing executive for Vivo City. On the way to Orchard road in the evening, I saw the hottest guy EVER! I kid you not, I have not seen anyone else who could "dethrone" him, no one in our blogosphere could be a potential rival. It's as if he's in a totally different league. He was... WOW!! Tall (tallest guy in the train), flawless skin, VERY HOT BODY, well dressed, well groomed, everything just made him so much hotter. My eyes were fixated on him. I was a distance away so it wasn't that obvious. Which my heart was racing and body starting to quiver, there was an obnoxious lady that blocked my view with her head. I had a sudden urge to cut off her head for blocking my view of the Adonis. I was depressed to leave but it was my stop. Went to Zara and put some stuff on reservation. Reserved a long sleeved V neck t-shirt, a scarf and a hoodie with fur lining. Nothing like wearing a fake dead animal for winter. Had dinner with some friends and went walking around till it was around 2200 before going back home.
So nothing much too interesting has happened except for Adonis. He was ... WOW!! That's all I can say. A true Adonis.

Take care everyone!

Lurbs yew long time,
Jo(n)

(Oh and have a happy valentine's day. If you're alone and miserable, you can join my club and we can boycott V-Day together)

6 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

LOL...Are u serious about the Adonis?

Kevin Retuya said...

i miss you darling ^^

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

envy you so much sweetie... can shop around... but SGD damn strong now... i feel the pinch if i shop there LOL

ici said...

aww~ too bad can't go and touch him all over in front of everyone =P

anyways, don't boycott v-day too much! valentines to ya~

Kenji said...

It's kuih jala! Haha don't mind me... awesome blog you have here! :P

JD Cole said...

how's ur v-day boycotting act??

i hate v-day too but had a bday celebrations with frens and it turns up to be fabulous XD